Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shematic drawing and pcb layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

normad

im working on a small pic project with the 16F628A few 7 segment displays and stuff.. is there any software where you can simulate the whole circuit with the code inside the PIC? and i need to generate the a PCB layout for the circuit.. so is there any software where i could do the schematic and it would give me the schematic layout?

so far for all my analogue projects i used LTSPICE for schematic drawing and simulation and this is my first PIC project.. :)

For simulating purpose Proteus is ok.It also has PCB design part but most doesn't like its PCB part.

Free version of eagle also has schematic capture feature but it takes some time to practice it.

Altium is the leading software among developers,very few hobbiest using it due to its price & complexity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back