Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rubix A10 boot and OS image

Devicemodder

I am looking for the full boot/OS image for the rubix A10. Can't find it anywhere and it seems that the Dropbox links to download it are dead.

I am looking for the full boot/OS image for the rubix A10. Can't find it anywhere and it seems that the Dropbox links to download it are dead.
As far as I am able to determine, it was a little used, seemingly deficient, and now defunct platform. Most of the support links appear to have dried up since no one is pay the fees for maintaining the websites.

Right, I'll keep looking then, although not sure where to look. Archive.org does t have it, and all I can find is another electro-tech users post looking for the same image, from 2019.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back