Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sensor for my jitney

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackybryan

i just want to ask, how can i do my circuit in this problem, i want to make a circuit for my project related to sensors, i mean a group of sensors applied on one studies, this sensor will function with one another, i want to apply it in a public vehicle jitney, that ones his paid, his sensor near to him will inform the driver that his paid and whenever he's going to other part of the jitney still his sensor near to him will detect that he is paid. hope you can help me. if you cant understand the whole thought just ask me. thank you..

It sounds as though you need to use RF tags like those applied to high-value goods in shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back