Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SC8560 AM/FM clock radio 50Hz drifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiiiiiii!!!!!... do you have an schematic diagram of am/fm radio clock(sleepmode).?

plzzzzzzz!!!! can you tell me wer i can find the circuit.?

thankzzzzzzzz!!!!
lately I saw the post.
the only schematics i could locate are the ones from the datasheet. the SC maker has released a new datasheet. may be minor revisions.

This thread is over a year old.

This thread is over a year old.

What I meant, was the post dated 17 Sept 2008, that I saw it late.
BTW, I was also a contributor to the sequence that went on last year on this post. That is what made me respond Hero.

hi i need a circuit diagram for digital clock using 8560IC n how m i supposed to fit this IC on the breadboard....
Forget it.
and design one around microchip PIC like PIC16F628A or 18F1320, or use ATMEL 89S2051 with your own software.

You would not be able to get proper clock time with SC8560 with mains frequency in many places. You wont even gain any experience out of it.

thanx a lot but i kno that it is given in the IC datasheet but i hv to make a ckt using 4541 and 8560IC. n i hv to make this circuit on the breadboard...the problem is that 8560 ic doesnt fit into breadboard...could u suggest something 4 that too?

thanx a lot but i kno that it is given in the IC datasheet but i hv to make a ckt using 4541 and 8560IC. n i hv to make this circuit on the breadboard...the problem is that 8560 ic doesnt fit into breadboard...could u suggest something 4 that too?

Make a converter PCB from the 8560 package to standard dip package. how ever. yours or some one's insistence to use only bread bard (pardon me) appears rather foolish. I am not aware of any .05 pitch Bread boards . Perhaps you might get prototype boards with that pitch. Please check on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back