Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sad statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Iwas wrong abou t that but don't better schools get more funding the head teacher gets rewarded for good performance?

Not as far as I know, some individual teachers get 'performance related pay', which isn't a reward for doing well, it's a punishment for doing not so well.

As for school funding, the lower performing the school, the more money it generally gets - you don't get more money for been better.

One of the main criteria is the number of children who get free school meals, the school where my wife works doesn't have a nursery class - because not enough children (almost none) get free school meals.

This actually places the school, for perfotmance tables, in the same group as Eaton and other top private schools.

There is a simple answer.
The parents have to teach the children and give them all the benefits of the internet, equipment, toys, books, part-time jobs and all. Schools teach you NOTHING. You begin to learn the day you LEAVE school.

There is a simple answer.
The parents have to teach the children and give them all the benefits of the internet, equipment, toys, books, part-time jobs and all. Schools teach you NOTHING. You begin to learn the day you LEAVE school.

So you left school unable to read or write?, and learnt afterwards?.

Parents are perfectly free to home tutor if they wish, but they still have to ensure the kids pass the same exams.

My wife works as a Teaching Assistant in Reception (4-5 year olds), you wouldn't believe how many kids enter school and have never even held a crayon.

Learning is a partnership between school and the parents, supportive parents make a huge difference to how well chuldren learn.

My daughters knew how to read and write before they went into kindergarten. My wife and I made it a priority. Both of them are ahead of most in their classes and having been introduced to books early on, they both love to read.

I find it absolutely appalling that parents don't do anything intellectual with their kids for the first four to five years of their lives. Just how hard is it to sit down with YOUR CHILD and read to them before bed or do flash cards or play games that help them learn - or just play with them for gods sake!

They let their kids get taught by televisions in their most formative years then dump them in schools and expect the school to teach them to read and write, feed them, make them feel good about themselves and do all the parenting - all without any real discipline (cuz if they did they'd be sued). It's amazing how lazy and apathetic people really are.

Ineptivity. Created by the spawn of materialism.

My daughters knew how to read and write before they went into kindergarten. My wife and I made it a priority. Both of them are ahead of most in their classes and having been introduced to books early on, they both love to read.

I find it absolutely appalling that parents don't do anything intellectual with their kids for the first four to five years of their lives. Just how hard is it to sit down with YOUR CHILD and read to them before bed or do flash cards or play games that help them learn - or just play with them for gods sake!

They let their kids get taught by televisions in their most formative years then dump them in schools and expect the school to teach them to read and write, feed them, make them feel good about themselves and do all the parenting - all without any real discipline (cuz if they did they'd be sued). It's amazing how lazy and apathetic people really are.

People have lost their first priority and found themselves in apathy. Locked into a terminal addiction to materialism. This is due to the fact that they cannot afford.

Such as Daycare, car or Cars, house, food, toys of every kind boat, 4 wheeler Ect. So, they purchase on credit and pay using every available minute working instead of tending the garden of their family or children.

Plus they are victims of their own Social ineptivity. This leads to poor decision making and cascades into process confusion. Not clearly understanding true joy and happiness.

Ineptivity.
Dictionary.com defines inept as, “displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason,” and activity as,
“the state of being active; energetic action or movement; liveliness.” When you combine the two, you
get ineptivity; action without reason, energetic lack of judgment, senseless movement. the symbol
of ineptivity is the hamster’s exercise wheel. the hamster runs non-stop at top speed, frequently
catching other hamsters in the flurry of motion it has created, yet it never gets anywhere. Ineptivity
is the result of the widely held corporate philosophy that motion is the highest principle and that
activity denotes productivity and success.

Splitting their time and money into 2 separate category's will spell disaster in a average median class family.

Not to mention those suffering from divorce lose of income and single parent habitation cost. These people run into a deficit right at the beginning and continue to spiral downward.

kv

Last edited:
Ineptivity.
Dictionary.com defines inept as, “displaying a lack of judgment, sense, or reason,” and activity as,
“the state of being active; energetic action or movement; liveliness.” When you combine the two, you
get Ineptivity; action without reason, energetic lack of judgment, senseless movement. the symbol
of ineptivity is the hamster’s exercise wheel. the hamster runs non-stop at top speed, frequently
catching other hamsters in the flurry of motion it has created, yet it never gets anywhere. Ineptivity
is the result of the widely held corporate philosophy that motion is the highest principle and that
activity denotes productivity and success.

Dam Man! You just summed up the American culture in one definition!
I Was wrong! I am not surrounded by stupid people, I am surrounded by inept people! :eek::eek::eek:

The retard hamster in a wheel analogy describes most of the companies I have ever been around! The guy thats most praised at work is the dumb s**t that will goes in circles like mad all day, even though he does very little actual productive work!:eek:
The guys like me that can knock out 5 times the amount of productive work in a single day buy working smarter and doing efficient analysis and forward planning of our daily work load get looked down upon because we just do not look that busy!:mad:

I do my best to teach my niece how to look at life objectively and work smarter! Shes in first grade but already has been testing at a third and fourth grade level! :)
She already grasps the concepts of hard work Vs smart work!
She will work here little butt of if thats the only way she can get something done but first she will stand there and think about what she is needing to do first! :)

No point in pounding nails if uncle and daddy will show her how to use a cordless drill and a screw driver bit!:)

I bring up obscure and obtuse topics here in this forum, in hope of generating a topic many will like to discuss, thus creating a true discussion. To date, I have failed at this task, I really do not know what inspires you folks and what instills you to participate in discussion. Alas, I am out of words, and I hope some passionate soul inspires you in some way. I am a dreamer, I have a false hope of what the world might be. I would love to read about what you care about and what your envisioned world might be. It cost nothing but a moment to share...

Well, it ended up with some pretty good discussion wouldn't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back