Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A small bit of snow and all of Britain goes to pieces. Sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides i am more political than i realized, or maybe i am just not buying what people keep selling me on the news etc etc.
that dosnt mean we have fallen out, it just means we have a different view, ok yours is wrong but thats ok :p.

I dont trust he MSM media and what they claim about anything anymore either (unless it passed multiple independent source cross checks) and regarding what's wrong with my life, it works unbelievably well in my case whereas the standard approaches that everyone tells me are what right are utterly unserviceable in my situation! :p

I'm not rich, but I don't have to work for a living at this point, if I don't want to, and when life gets rough for anyone around here I am the guy who (if made aware of the situation) is there with whatever resources I have until things are working again. To me that's all good measures in my life! :cool:

As for personal losses of one measure or another, I've had my unfair share and too many for the pettest reasons ever so I can relate to the frustrations and regrets it gives a person. If anything it rather why I do the go at it alone thing to the best of my ability now. If I am going get screwed into the ground it's going to be done by my own hand. ;)

Well if you ever need to be screwed into the side of a tree shout me! I got real good at it with my last try lol. But what kind of tight fisted person makes a critical switch blue then forgets not all blue switches are good to switch off lol.

Oh believe me. I used to be a master at flipping the wrong switch or lever at exactly the right time to do the absolute most damage as possible for the least effort involved when I was your age (and even now but a lot less often). It's one of the many little bugs that being too intelligent for your good that works like a sort of inverse function dyslexia to take the wind out of your sails for the dumbest reasons ever. :banghead:

The harder and more complicated a task is the less likely I am to screw it up, but throw something bonehead simple at me and its overwhelmingly difficult to not make a mistake despite the simplicity of the function. :p

Kind of why I don't like driving civilian vehicles in light traffic. Too simple to not screw up whereas toss me in a oversized big rig and send me through the heart of any mega city in rush hour traffic and I would have zero problems with doing it because it would take more than 10% of my functioning attention span to accomplish. ;)

As for trees. Lack of attention got me a screwed up hip when Iws aobutyour age. I was cutting down dead ones in the yard once and one fell in a way that it was left with one branch holding it up about 4 feet off the ground in the middle of the trunk.

I went to cut up the one that fell right next to it when the first ones support branch broke thusly flipping it over and hitting me in the right hip so hard it likely cracked the hip bone above the socket plus ripped the ligaments out. For years that hip could slip out of joint and cause me to fall over since it was like taking that leg away when it happened.

Every shred of common sense with wood cutting procedures said do that one first but for whatever reason I didn't and I ended up walking with a slight limp when I am tired for it for near 20 years afterwards.

Last edited:
Well trees is how i am in a body brace at the moment with a fractured vertebrae. Cant bend properly because of the brace but i get 4 hours a day with it off, the pain is fine but as i am growing still they want to make sure the vertebrae dosnt grow wrong. One of those shouldnt use a chainsaw in a bad storm but didnt have alot of choice.

LG, you've had a good foundation from what I can see and on that foundation, you will stand tall and take care of business and family, including the one you choose for your wife at some foreseeable time.

thx, i can be an ass at times. But generally i dont see that until after the event.

Yeah i dont need my glasses after the event :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back