Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rs232 to SMS (GSM) module .... need ... buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

durik

rs232 to SMS (GSM) module .... need ... buy

i need a rs232 to sms (GSM) module that will send me info from control access reader to central monitorin station - card number .... then this sms will be read by that software and then will see who accessed that door !!

who can help me
have scheme ? or can build it ? please send me message

Telit make some GSM modules.

However, there is a a lot of work involved in sending a text message, such as what number it is to be sent to. You will need something programmable to do it.

It might cost less per event it you use GPRS.

I make a product that might be adaptable to do what you want. How many of these are you looking for?

Telit make some GSM modules.

However, there is a a lot of work involved in sending a text message, such as what number it is to be sent to. You will need something programmable to do it.

It might cost less per event it you use GPRS.

I make a product that might be adaptable to do what you want. How many of these are you looking for?

5 pcs for beginning

then i will buy a lot more

how many pcs you want me to buy ?

i need them to be very small .... to insert modules in readers .... don't want to install another housing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back