Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot show next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

I am going to a robot show next week and I don't even care, I have my mind on this beautiful girl in my school that I am trying to go out with.

She likes me she gave me her number

At school I am a undercover geek

Robonexus in san jose california

And she does not have robotic limbs

She doesn't even know that I due this kind of stuff

Good one that made me laugh prety hard.

If i told this one to one of my frends he wod probobly way "Whats this logic probe thingy?" or "What do you mean by high or low?"

:lol: :lol:

Is she coming with you to the robot show? To get some new legs? ..................... well if you bring the subject up on here you've got to expect a bit of flack for it. :) I bet she's a nice girl really. Don't overload her Power Supply. And make sure you don't blow anything inside her or there could be baby robots....

Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back