Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF wireless communication using MAX7032

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisco6329

regards

I'm working on a project where I need to receive information from several points, where each of these work at different frequencies for interference do one another, the receiver automatically tunes looking set frequencies in the range in search of information. The information is modulated by FSK and are in the range of 315 MHz to 450 MHz using a MAX7032'm thinking that is a Programmable, ASK / FSK Transceiver with Fractional-N PLL

The part I do not understand is the receiver, and it does not specify or do not understand how they fit into a particular frequency for example 420 MHz to receive information from a transmitter operating at that frequency.

If you could guide me the agredeciria, and know of another method or card to achieve my goal are grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back