Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tharukasf

hello, I hope to make a simple rfid that can transmit 20 different frequencies and receiver that can decode those signal transmitted from rfid. I hope that rfid without any transistor so i can design it very small I don't need it long range. I hope max 10 meter range. please post your Idea

I think you may misunderstand "RFID" - do you mean a system for remote control of something?

RFID usually means something like a contactless door entry keyfob or card, contactless bank cards and such, which only work within a few centimetres of the "reader" unit.

Ten metre range means an active, battery powered transmitter of some sort. By 20 different frequencies, do you mean 20 different commands to do different things?

Can you give more details of what you are trying to do with such a system?
I'm guessing from your other posts it may be something to do with controlling a robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back