Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reputation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the news is reporting the economy at the moment you may not be able to buy much with a dollar soon.

In the UK it doesn't even get you half a litre of petrol these days :(

The Canadian and American dollars have nearly equal value lately.
This morning the American interest rate dropped and the Canadian rate will soon do the same.
The stock market is all over the place.

HiTech said:
I'm forwarding a dollar to everyone in this thread to increase my rep. Be expecting its arrival somewhat soon. However, I just might wait a bit until Europe raises interest rates to further decline the American dollar. By then it should only cost me 60 cents per person!!:rolleyes:

Geez, thats pretty shady, greasing palms for little green squares:p

Got 24 points now :)

wmullaney gave me a grey box but Andy1845c gave me a green box :)

I guess it all depends on your own reputation as to what it lets you have.

I think until you have atleast one positive rep, you have no "weight" to affect other peoples rep. Try repping me now and i'll see how many points you give me. I gave you 11 points. It would be interesting to see if you do the same to me, as I have more posts and have been registered longer.

Last edited:
Andy1845c said:
I think until you have atleast one positive rep, you have no "weight" to affect other peoples rep. Try repping me now and i'll see how many points you give me.
I did that 3 minutes ago :p

Oh:eek: Well, you only gave me 5 points. I'm upto 28. Still on a disinguished road. Dang, whats it take to get a spectacular aura aound here! :rolleyes: :D

Wow, whoever just repped me gave me 86 points. Thanks! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back