Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reputation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marks256 said:
lol. Yeah, that is why i got it.
:D :D :D :D :D there's my five (dots)

Your last one had 3 blue dots, this one had 5 green ones. You are moving up fast. Assuming the green is cooler.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

**broken link removed**

is this cheating?

It might be hard in the forums, going past that all the time. My finger would be raw.. But I like it..

I would stop now, so the crew does not close out a ****-chat thread. haha.

Message is unavailable.

It looks like you've got far too much time on your hands.

It only took about 20 minutes... :eek: :D

I have the day off today. End of the quarter. no school. ;) I suppose i should go do SOMETHING productive...

On the e-mail notification of a reply, each green and grey dot had an internet address.
Each little dot is 501 bytes.

I am not a glorius beacon of something anymore. I didn't look to see why one dot is brighter than the others.

audioguru said:
On the e-mail notification of a reply, each green and grey dot had an internet address.
Each little dot is 501 bytes.

I am not a glorius beacon of something anymore. I didn't look to see why one dot is brighter than the others.
The alternate text on the brighter positive is "audioguru is a name known to all"

Seems pretty true, no?

Does anyone know how many levels of reputation there are?

That would make sense.

All the squares after five are bright green, I have seven on another forum where there are a couple of people with eight.

Andy1845c said:
Does anyone know how many levels of reputation there are?
There are 12 phrases but the number of green boxes can be the same for two or more levels.

For example, for the first green box your 'status' can be:

- on a ditinguished road

or
- will become famous soon enough (more rep points)

or
- has a spectacular aura about (more rep points)

EDIT: I was talking about the default settings. The administrators may customize the rep system.

Last edited:
Maybe it's like Dante's 9th level of heaven. You are surrounded by angels (or virgins?) :D

How many virgin angels are given to an Arab terrorist who blows himself up along with many of us? Why does he think the virgins are guaranteed to go to him?
Maybe they don't like him??

audioguru said:
How many virgin angels are given to an Arab terrorist who blows himself up along with many of us? Why does he think the virgins are guaranteed to go to him?
Maybe they don't like him??

I don't think his reputation would be very hight... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back