Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

repair tools everyone should have

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclejed613

Most Helpful Member
Bidirectional
Inertia
Generating
High
Amplitude
Multi
Matic
Electronic
Repair

tool

Your forgot the space to use it.. No big hammer can be used without a space in the right place.

Last edited:
we should have a repair tools. so that if we need it, we don't have to borrow to neighbor...

Hey now. If it wasn't for borrowing my tools back from them I would never see my neighbors or family. :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be too hard to guess who has the well equipped shop.) :p
[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he may be referring to the editor system here on the site.

A few of us have ran intregularlyloccurringng odglitch'shs with it now like when running IEspell iscrambleses things instead of fixing them anoccasionallyly for no reason at all it madecidede to post or erase what you have written or when posted some of what you wrote never shows and things like that.

Seriously I didnt write it this way. This is how it comes out after running spell check. :mad:

Bidirectional
Inertia
Generating
High
Amplitude
Multi
Matic
Electronic
Repair

tool

Hi,

You've been watching too many Bible Code documentaries :)

But more seriously all seriousness aside, just exactly what is an REMMAHGIB anyway...never heard of one :)

Last edited:
when i was younger, i was in the Army.... nobody loves acronyms as much as they do..... many of them end up in general usage , such as FUBAR, SNAFU (snafu mostly, but you do hear fubar occasionally... especially in linux tutorials, where it is used in the form of "foo.bar") .... some of them, like RADAR actually become words in common usage. the electronics industry supplies it's fair share of acronyms to common language, such as LED (which still gets pronounced as "ell-ee-dee") and not to be confused with Led Zeppelin (which actually was a spinoff of the term "lead balloon")....... just having some fun here.... i was wondering if anybody else had come across any other interesting (and humorous) ones?

the PEN and PAPER one came from a relative that worked as a tech writer for Honeywell. he actually produced an april fools data sheet for PEN and PAPER as a storage device.

Last edited:
when i was younger, i was in the Army.... nobody loves acronyms as much as they do..... many of them end up in general usage , such as FUBAR, SNAFU (snafu mostly, but you do hear fubar occasionally... especially in linux tutorials, where it is used in the form of "foo.bar") .... some of them, like RADAR actually become words in common usage. the electronics industry supplies it's fair share of acronyms to common language, such as LED (which still gets pronounced as "ell-ee-dee") and not to be confused with Led Zeppelin (which actually was a spinoff of the term "lead balloon")....... just having some fun here.... i was wondering if anybody else had come across any other interesting (and humorous) ones?

the PEN and PAPER one came from a relative that worked as a tech writer for Honeywell. he actually produced an april fools data sheet for PEN and PAPER as a storage device.

We had a term too: NAFI.......meaning No Aim F...all Interest. Reserved for conscripted troops that had to do the Army thing for Two Years.

These troops had to be there....but had no interest.

Cheers,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back