Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading material frm Texas Inst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozikluv

:D to all the guys knowledgeable in using logic IC

these are the following topics i have downloaded from Texas Inst.
1. designing with logic gates
2. understanding & interpreting standard logic datasheet
3. I/O characteristic of digital logic IC

being a newbie in using logic ics would this be a great help in my understanding of logic ic?

can anyone direct to some sites where i can get somemore info on this topic?

thanx in advance :)

digital books

:D

thanx for your reply, those books dont come cheap, the book and the manual comes close to $150.00. :D

Don't go for international edition. They are too costly. Check out if you have locally published low cost edition or reprinted edition of same book available at any nearby book store. They are much cheaper.

I would recommend a couple of books by Don Lancaster:

"TTL Cookbook" and "CMOS Cookbook"

Both books are easy to read and are not too expensive. BTW, Don Lancaster also has a website which has a series of "e-zines" in PDF format. It's found under the "Tech Musings Library".

https://www.tinaja.com/

books

:D

thanx motion for the book suggestion, but am not sure of the availability. however there are 2 books here by BUCHANAN - CMOS/TTL digital system design & MALVINO - digital principles & application. dont know about the price just yet and their availability. my country have only 2 bookstores dealing in all kind of books (?) and its all located in Manila. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back