Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Random Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing the net and found this:

**broken link removed**

I'm the one that you can't see, except for the hair :lol:

Amazing what's on the net.

Check out the main site @ **broken link removed** for more info.

Challenge: find a pic of yourself on the net that you didn't know was there. Pretty interesting when it actually happens.

-Infamous

If there was a web photo of me that I didn't know about, I'd be scared to look at it.

The pics from the satellites get better each year. Pretty soon we will all see pics of ourselves.

Hi Nigel,
You don't look often enough. The satellite for Google Earth took this pic this morning:

Attachments

• picadilly_circus.jpg
    picadilly_circus.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 448
audioguru said:
Hi Nigel,
You don't look often enough. The satellite for Google Earth took this pic this morning:

I don't live in London! :lol:

Here's the highest resolution it gives where I live!, only 2000 feet per inch.

Attachments

• temp_281.jpg
    temp_281.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 390
I guess politics also determines the resolution of satellite pics nowadays.
Not enough voters in your town. :cry:

audioguru said:
I guess politics also determines the resolution of satellite pics nowadays.
Not enough voters in your town. :cry:

Funny you should say that, my home town of Bury St Edmunds in suffolk is spitting distance from three major RAF bases (well two RAF and one USAF-leased). As a result my home town is actually in very high res, but thats prolly cause use can see the nuke bunkers and hangers at Hodington and B.S.E. just happened to be on that photo-run. Pretty odd for a county of low-res images cause of all the fields

As to piccy, I came across this one of me, fecking ******* I know who posted this

**broken link removed**

That's cool, Infamous.

Here are my legs, when I was a soldier, in 1985.
Three years ago, I found this photo in a site regarding one of italian Army School (SMALP-course122). I located my position because I identified someone of my platoon. But I don't yet know who took the photo.

Ciao.

**broken link removed**

audioguru said:

Well the google earth pic of my farm is well over 3 years old as it was taken before we bought the farm. Well looking last year it said in a water mark google2005 now the water mark says google2006 and I still get the same 3 year old picture. I suppose the council get the same resoution as the leantoo I made for my shed never went thru council and I aint been pinged yet :D But then again we are 50 years behing the rest of the civilised world and fast becoming a 3rd world country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back