Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Interesting Pictures thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
I will start:
Marble Caves - Patagonia
Marble Caves - Patagonia.jpg

OK..
Me on the South WTC tower, with the antennas on the top of the North tower behind me. Taken in November 2000.

At the time, it was to get the "Antenna farm" in the shot, I'd never seen so many commercial antennas in such a small area!

wtc_top.jpg

Plus some microwave links etc. on the South tower roof:
(I'd class them as interesting in both the technological and historical sense).

wtc_antennas.jpg

Last edited:
OK..
Me on the South WTC tower, with the antennas on the top of the North tower behind me. Taken in November 2000.

At the time, it was to get the "Antenna farm" in the shot, I'd never seen so many commercial antennas in such a small area!

View attachment 122689

View attachment 122688
You were there. Amazing photos.
Tooo high for meee.
Did it sway a little? No ways I could do that.

Thanks for sharing :)

OK..

View attachment 122689

View attachment 122688
110 stories. That is up in the clouds.
Thanks for posting the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back