Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REAL LIFE PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in uploading their real life pictures then here it is.Post your real life selfies and let yourself be known more to the members.:):happy:
with regards,

TM117
NOTE:NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE SHOULD BE USED WHILE COMMENTING ABOUT THE PICTURES,MILD PICKING OR TEASING IS OKAY.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU ALL WILL LIKE THIS AND POST LOTS OF PICTURES ..........................

Me neither. With Google's image recognition, who knows where the pic and harvested data would end up :).
If you want that sort of thing, try Farcebook or Twit etc.

I agree with the above. Sorry, not happening. And I can't imagine many others here will feel any different.

Alright folks, then you may not post anything here.Lock this thread if you want DS8.I too thought that this is lame......sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back