Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Racing Drone Flight Controller - Trying to "ID" fried SMD component

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Strata,
I seem to have a similar problem you had with your fried diode on your F3 flight controller. I have a different board (Asgard32 F7) but experienced same exact short and the component that blew was a diode labeled CA. Only one of the two side by side appears to be shot. Using all the code books and info online the part would suggest the diode is the ZMV829BTA Varactor in SOD323 form factor but it appears you got your board fixed and got your drone flying again using a DIODE SCHOTTKY Part PMEG3015EJ. So I have two questions: 1) did you replace both components labeled CA and 2) did you have any further issues with the board after replacing? Appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back