Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD component identification

jahan112

Hello,
i am very new to the world of electronic repair , can someone help me identify this item.
it from my camera that is no detecting SD CARD
Inkedquestion_LI.jpg

WELCOME!

They look like smd resistors or zero ohm resistors or they could be inductors. Pleas provide more info such as what type of camera (brand,model number) and tell us of your ability to troubleshoot (test equipment and such)

In my opinion ( only worth 2 cents) the parts do not appear bad: why did you assume they were bad? Check very carefully the sd card socket for corrosion or bent pins first. Are there any other problems with camera?

The model of the camera is a Blackmagic 6k.
the problem started when i was trying to create a CFAST to SSS adapter. so i could be able to record to external SSD DRIVE. at first it worked,, i was a able to record to external SSD DRIVE but i a mistake reversing the polarity of the data cable of the SSD DRIVE and that is when the problem started.
the camera no longer detect my DIY CFAST TO SSD DRIVE and at the same time does detect SD card.
i will rate my ability to troubleshoot as 30%, i know my way around things just could use some help sometimes.

here is a picture of the full board
ETjBrTZWAAA-gUh.jpg

i will rate my ability to troubleshoot as 30%, i know my way around things just could use some help sometimes.

Well I'll give you a tip to increase your percentage, it's VERY, VERY unlikely that the damage would be to two little resistors (or whatever they are) - it's vastly more likely that you've killed an IC, and probably a larger one (as larger ones tend to be more 'fragile').

thank you Nigel.
yes i was also considering the possibility that it could also be a damage IC,
the GL3227 IC is the one responsible for the sd card . i have ordered a new one.
keep.jpg

this is the sport of the IC on the PCB

InkedETjBrTZWAAA-gUh_LI.jpg

i want to believe it comes pre-programed, i don't have the skill to programmed IC.
Well I'm sure the manufacturer wouldn't provide you the code anyway - as you've ordered a new one (presumably just a generic chip?) you can only hope that it comes pre-programmed, and that the Black Magic 6K does use different code?.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back