Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM help... pls... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmorg

Gday :D, first off sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
I want to build a pulse width modulator (PWM) to use with a HHO cell for some tests. I dont have alot of experience and am looking for an easy circuit that works with a car battery charger.
Thanks

Am I the only person who's sick of these silly HHO threads?

Perhaps we should ban them or have a policy of merging them all into one gian thread?

I know this isn't your fault rushmorg, you probably found this forum from Google. Don't take this personally.

Last edited:
why ban alternative energy

Check uot youtube______ run HHO, hydorgen fuel, myers, lawton, brown gas, etc...

The best sight I have found so far is www.waterfuelcell.org go to the forums section and check out the hydoxy section____________

*I am not affiliated with any of the sites that I posted here! Just trying to share info with an interested board member_______---

I tried to attach a modified version of the DAVE LAWTON circuit, you can find it at aqaupulser.com once you get on the site look for d14 I think they list it in thier description of their PWM product.

You might also want to check out zeofossilfuel on youtube or go directly to his sight at alt-nrg.org He has his own design

There is a lot more out there or desin yuor own....personally if I knew electronics I might be looking at a SILc40 series from Emerson and build a stand alone circuit...BUT since I found this sight trying to learn circuits only to discover an ALT-Energy thread section...

Attachments

• D14 lawton.pdf
    249 KB · Views: 533
I'm not sick of them at all. They provide lots of entertainment. On the other hand, all I've learned from them is that an interest in engineering does not inoculate against gullibility

Check uot youtube______ run HHO, hydorgen fuel, myers, lawton, brown gas, etc...

The best sight I have found so far is www.waterfuelcell.org go to the forums section and check out the hydoxy section____________

*I am not affiliated with any of the sites that I posted here! Just trying to share info with an interested board member_______---

I tried to attach a modified version of the DAVE LAWTON circuit, you can find it at aqaupulser.com once you get on the site look for d14 I think they list it in thier description of their PWM product.

You might also want to check out zeofossilfuel on youtube or go directly to his sight at alt-nrg.org He has his own design

There is a lot more out there or desin yuor own....personally if I knew electronics I might be looking at a SILc40 series from Emerson and build a stand alone circuit...BUT since I found this sight trying to learn circuits only to discover an ALT-Energy thread section...
The people who promote this HHO stuff are all either:
  • too delusional/ignorant to realize that they don’t work, or
  • taking advantage of those who are.
No exceptions.

Last edited:
interests hobbies and bliss, can they really mingle?

I'm not sick of them at all. They provide lots of entertainment. On the other hand, all I've learned from them is that an interest in engineering does not inoculate against gullibility

The people who promote this HHO stuff are all either:
• too delusional/ingnorant to realize that they don’t work, or
• taking advantage of those who are.
No exceptions.

Then maybe you should check out a local site called free-energy.uk and see some of the ridiculous and mindless endeavors that some of your nieghbors are pursuing.

That sounds more like a confession, DId you try this too?:D

Feel free to check out a site closer to home for you and see all of the others who thought that the pursuit of clenaer/greener cheaper fuel________

free-energy.uk
:D

Gee just think if someone actually percfects this, places like Iraq and Afganistan might not even happen_______That is if you believe that one of the reasons we're there is that precious black sludge made from decomosing matter. Oh do not forget plastic comes from there too! Wow! I just thought of something, I could not even send this mesage if it was not for oil (Ic's, boards, carbon, etc...) and they said that a helicopter would not FLY:eek:

By the way I have no holdings in any company that sells these products in fact alot of what I have found are people posting their circuits, videos of trials, and lots of FREE stuff______ promotion? I think not, at least the promotions that I am aware, because they are all for PROFIT!

By the way I have no holdings in any company that sells these products in fact alot of what I have found are people posting their circuits, videos of trials, and lots of FREE stuff______ promotion? I think not, at least the promotions that I am aware, because they are all for PROFIT!
Sometimes, that’s true. Other times, the web addresses posted are obvious hoplinks. And I would have to be naïve to think that these scumbags never spam links to forums and then feign meaningful discussion just to keep the thread close to the top of the index.

Last edited:
Thanks but...

Well thank you for the heads up but i am not interested in powering a vehicle with hho or anything like that. I am merely interested in this as a science project to better my own understanding of the technology. However I will keep this in mind if i am ever thinking of buying a kit or something like that :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back