Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to clarify inverter circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashedix

dear all can you help me in inverter circuit can it give me in the out put sine wave, I try to winding the transformer in 24v after modify the inverter to work with 24v give the details for the winding the transformers.

Thanks

**broken link removed**

My best educated guess would be to use a smaller gauge of primary wire and wind it to double the number of turns so that it match's the input voltage closer.
Or if the transformer can handle it double its operating frequency and reduce the secondary windings by half the number.
Or use two transformers with their primary windings in series and their secondary windings in parallel.

I have my doubts onthe output being anything more than the typical quasi sine wave output style. The output drive circuit is too simple to be a full PWM drive system.

Just my theories of course.

Thanks dear tcmtech for the quick answer I like to build my own sine wave inverter and I find this during my visit in internet, can you please help me to do the job by a good circuit with some explanations in the circuit.

Thanks

This is a modified sinewave (modified squarewave) inverter. The bipolar upper MOSFET drivers with their 10k ohm pull up resistors from the boot strap 12v supply would not be able to switch fast enough for a sinewave high frequency PWM inverter. There is also no output filtering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back