Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pulser for 15Hz to 30KHz - from a zapper circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oznog said:
Sounds like you're pretty deep into the territory of medical quackery.
Maybe he is a chiropractor.
I went to a chiropractor to see what it was all about, a few days before my area's medicare cut them off.
He scanned my back with an ohm-meter connected to his pc. Where he pressed the probes the hardest, the pc reported a "problem" on my spine.
Then he "adjusted" my neck, spine and ankles.
He sprained my neck, spine and one ankle then presented me with a treatment plan of many adjustments for a cost of only a few thousand dollars!
I hobbled out of there as fast as I could and noticed the many herbal medicines for sale that he makes himself. From grass clippings? :cry:

audioguru said:
I hobbled out of there as fast as I could and noticed the many herbal medicines for sale that he makes himself. From grass clippings? :cry:

HeHeHeHe well if audio starts MOOOOOOOOing in his posts we know he took that herbal mecidine :twisted:

bryan1 said:
HeHeHeHe well if audio starts MOOOOOOOOing in his posts we know he took that herbal mecidine :twisted:
Except for my avatar, Kentucky Fried Chicken is as close to a quack that I get. How about turkeys, do they quack?

audioguru said:
Except for my avatar, Kentucky Fried Chicken is as close to a quack that I get. How about turkeys, do they quack?

That's a hard one to Answer audio but you might get an answer from some of the turkey's that post stupid questions and waste valuable time when most user's look at the post. :twisted:

Why are we talking about quacks?
Let's soup-up the muscle twitching zapper circuit so it electrocutes the patients.

audioguru said:
Why are we talking about quacks?
Let's soup-up the muscle twitching zapper circuit so it electrocutes the patients.

Well the Janurary edition of silicon chip has a project called the tens circuit which does exactly what this thread is talking about. With a bit of tweaking I'm sure we could make up a perfect zapper circuit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bryan1 said:
Well the Janurary edition of silicon chip has a project called the tens circuit which does exactly what this thread is talking about. With a bit of tweaking I'm sure we could make up a perfect zapper circuit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do you mean their high-energy electronic ignition project?
I should do the trick. :lol:

audioguru said:
bryan1 said:
Do you mean their high-energy electronic ignition project?
I should do the trick. :lol:

Na Mate below is the circuit and I looked at the silly chip site and they haven't updated it yet so below is a scanned copy of the circuit. This is the one I thought we could tweak :twisted:

Attachments

• tens_circuit.png
    tens_circuit.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 960
The 80V zap should be good for torture.
The patients will heal just to get away from it.

The intensity with the zapper is ok...
No "strenght" is need here...

The homeopathy is said to not heal either.... Less force is equal more force (just like a zen master would say).

The other frequencies can intensify the activity of medicine (homeopathic) to act into feelings and subcouncious mental patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back