Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pulser for 15Hz to 30KHz - from a zapper circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaanor

Dear Friends

I'm trying a research for homeophatic medicine...

I need to modify a zapper circuit (like the Hulda Clark Zapper) to get two differente frequencies. One switch to make the pulse to 15Hz and the other to 30.000Hz.

I already got the zapper schematic:

**broken link removed**

But I'm to newbie to understand what do I need to change for get the two frequencies, because this circuit only go to 30.000Hz.

Thanks in advance

Zaanor

The nominal frequency for that circuit is 35kHz (35,000 Hz), not 30 Hz. You can cut the frequency in half by putting another 0.0047uF cap in parallel with C2. Put a switch in series with the new cap if you want to be able to switch between the two frequencies. If you need 30 Hz and 15 Hz, some values need to be changed. Post here if that is what you want.

Hello Friend

Thank you so much for your attention :D

Yes, it is what I need to.

I have this zapper circuit (that one with the link), I was "sure" that circuit had a 30KHz frequency, and you told me that the correct value is 35KHz (it was a surprise).

What I need is a circuit that produces two frequencies: One with 15Hz and the other with 30KHz (or 30.000Hz).

I know the traditional zapper circuit can reach the 30KHz, but I have no idea on how to change this for get the 15Hz...

One thing I can imagine is: we can have two circuits... one the traditional one with 30KHz and another circuit for generating the pulse with 15Hz.

If you need of more detail please just tell

Thanks again

Zaanor

be careful saying '30.000Hz'

simply because to me, 30.000Hz is 30Hz, whereas 30,000Hz is 30MHz. I imagin it is the other way round for you? (are you by any chance in europe?).

Just be careful, and where possible avoid using decimal points and commas, because of the international differences.

Tim

grrr_arrghh said:
be careful saying '30.000Hz'

simply because to me, 30.000Hz is 30Hz, whereas 30,000Hz is 30MHz. I imagin it is the other way round for you? (are you by any chance in europe?).

Just be careful, and where possible avoid using decimal points and commas, because of the international differences.

Tim
Tim, you're confusing the issue even more. 30,000 Hz is 30kHz, which I'm sure you know. I still have no idea what zaanor really wants.

Hi

Thanks...

As you all can see I'm a really newbie to this...

I need of a very low frequency of 15Hz and one frequency of 30KHz (I just know that the zapper circuit is the base for this pulse).

I would like to know how to modify this zapper circuit to get these two (the 15Hz and the 30KHz) frequencies.

The objective is a pulse of square waves to stimulates the homeophatic medicines and increase it's power and get better results with people in pain or strong infections.

Thanks

Zaanor

PS:- by the way I'm in Brazil

Ron H said:
Tim, you're confusing the issue even more. 30,000 Hz is 30kHz, which I'm sure you know. I still have no idea what zaanor really wants.
Sorry, I didn't mean to. I realise I put 'MHz' where I meant to put 'KHz', and as such my post makes no sense whatsoever.

I appologise. :(

Zaanor, use the existing circuit for 30kHz. If duty cycle (pulse width to period ratio) isn't critical, you can change R1 to 2.4k to get closer to the nominal frequency. You will still be at the mercy of the component tolerances.
To get 15Hz, connect a 10uF cap in parallel with C2 (using a switch). This will get you 14Hz nominal.

Dear Friends

Thank you so much. I understood what do you mean :D

I will try to make it and soon I'll will be posting my results.

Zaanor

Ron H is correct, I was off line doing the calculations myself. I calculated just like Ron H. Replace R1 with a 2.4K. I chose not to use the electrolytic in place of C2. Instead if C2 is replaced with a 0.47uf, R1 and R2 both become 68K. But here again Ron H's solution is the easiest.

Asking for help in this improvement

Dear Friends

Sometime ago I got a wonderful help from you to solve a frequency problem in a "zapper" circuit.

This zapper was pluged into an wave generator for a research in homeophatics. We send these waves generated into the medicine for better results avoid the disesases. The results were great !

I'm looking for you help a little more...

We want to try some improvements into frequency and power. So, we would like to make a generator from 2Hz or 5Hz until 2MHz, using tubes. It wuld be interesting is we can select the frequencies like a radio...

We would like to know if it is possible and if someone could give some help for choosing the tubes...

Thanks in advance.

Zaanor

PS:- The objective is almost identical to the older project above... but now it's with tubes and with a very bigger frequency range.

Are you experimenting with "Rife" technology?

I thought you were experimenting with the late Dr. Royal Rife's technology as it also involve frequencies and lights and claimed by many people to heal medical conditions. The use of this not allowed by authorities in many countries.

Hi

I made a research on the web to know a little more about rife technology.
It's interesting but it's not the same thing we are doing.

The homeophatic medicine, works with an active substance in a very small quantity. In fact the scientists use to say that there is no active priciple... just water.

What make the medicine heal, is the energy frequency... So, we are making a flow of energy with modulated scalar waves from eletricity and by ressonance we make the medicine get an plus of energy acting faster...

The results with a zapper circuit was nice... but cannot affect deeply many people or diseses from a long time. It lacks in deep. We do believe that with a bigger range and more power (from the tubes) we can achieve this task.

zaanor said:
Dear Friends

I'm trying a research for homeophatic medicine...

I need to modify a zapper circuit (like the Hulda Clark Zapper) to get two differente frequencies. One switch to make the pulse to 15Hz and the other to 30.000Hz.

I already got the zapper schematic:

**broken link removed**

But I'm to newbie to understand what do I need to change for get the two frequencies, because this circuit only go to 30.000Hz.

Thanks in advance

Zaanor

Hi zaanor (or whoever who knows the answer) !

I've heard about this 30KHz circuit designed to kill some bacterias of your organism. I havent read too much about this theme, but I'd like to know why you need different frequencies, 15 and 30 KHz.

Thanks´

pd: My boss has probed the circuit and it really works !!!

What works? The circuit or the therapy?

Perhaps you are confusing the simple zapper with an expensive Ultra-sound therapy machine that is used by real doctors. Ultra-sound sends waves of energy deep into tissues and vibrates the tissues at the same 30kHz frequency. I suppose that the friction of vibration builds heat in the tissues. Then the body feels the heat and sends white blood cells and stuff to heal the problem.

I don't think that the small zap voltage would penetrate deep enough.
People before posted the same circuit but with a step-up transformer on its output for a really strong zap.
Other people posted the same circuit with an LED that would light and blink. It gave good results even though its zapper part of the circuit wasn't powered.

I also don't think that a zap at 15Hz would do anything. Most likely you want to pulse the 30kHz at a 15Hz rate, using a 15Hz 555 circuit to gate another 30kHz 555 circuit on and off. :lol:

audioguru said:
What works? The circuit or the therapy?

Perhaps you are confusing the simple zapper with an expensive Ultra-sound therapy machine that is used by real doctors. Ultra-sound sends waves of energy deep into tissues and vibrates the tissues at the same 30kHz frequency. I suppose that the friction of vibration builds heat in the tissues. Then the body feels the heat and sends white blood cells and stuff to heal the problem.

I don't think that the small zap voltage would penetrate deep enough.
People before posted the same circuit but with a step-up transformer on its output for a really strong zap.
Other people posted the same circuit with an LED that would light and blink. It gave good results even though its zapper part of the circuit wasn't powered.

I also don't think that a zap at 15Hz would do anything. Most likely you want to pulse the 30kHz at a 15Hz rate, using a 15Hz 555 circuit to gate another 30kHz 555 circuit on and off. :lol:

the therapy with this simple circuit... that's what works

Sounds like you're pretty deep into the territory of medical quackery. Rife and similar devices have never been shown to produce a verifiable result except for placebo effects (which can be rather significant). In which case you don't need to do a lot of worrying about frequency, you just need some electrodes and blinking lights.

wrong... i'll tell u later the case of my boss

i'm going to the gym and swimm in the pool, hot weather is melting my brain.

TTYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back