Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pcb

Hi Terry, thanks for the reply. I do not have a clue about any of this stuff really. i was thrown in here at the deepend and am totally lost. I need to have a digital multimeter circuit done out in either ISIS or Ares or i will be up sh*t creek. Can anyone please help me. The cct needs to be based around the 71106 IC with lcd display.

Thanks Guys

Pcb isis/ares

Hi again guys. i have made a design for that circuit in ISIS. Now a big problem is how to arrange the circuit to measure resistance. or have multi ranges. I have attached the kit file to this post.
If anyone can help it would be greatlyy appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• k34.pdf
    46.4 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back