paralise without opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thread wins the marvin-the-martian award..........

try a Van DeGraaf generator, just the induced voltage gradient inside the plastic case from bringing the box near the generator would do it. of course, it's not exactly a pocket sized device that can run off a 9v battery

Attachments

• martian.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Hmm? 419 scammers? Sorry you've lost me there.

Welcome to the 419 Eater
or
ScamBaiting at it's finest - Scam Baiting for Fun and Justice theScamBaiter.com
or
scambuster419.co.uk: where 419 scam artists meet their match

A typical 419 scam

Last edited:
Well since no one wants to play with you I will.

Take a length of heavier gauge wire (2 -6 gauge) and make three or four wraps around the device with it. Then using as many power factor correction capacitors as you can find and in as high of voltage as you can get connect them all in parallel to make one really big capacitor bank.

For example I have 30 660 VAC 12 uf power factor correction capacitors on hand. Connected in parallel they would make a capacitor of 360 uf with a safe voltage limit of about 1000 volts DC.
Use heavy gauge wire from each capacitor to a central bus for each leg of the super capacitor assembly. Use as big of copper bus bar or massive copper rod or cable as you can get too!

With them all charged up and then dumped through the heavy wire wrapped around the device it will create a short and focused induction type EMP pulse that will likely fry any standard circuit board inside the loop or at least enough components to make it useless.

So there you go. Off the shelf junk yard EMP generator scalable to what ever your budget limits you too!

Screw up and it will kill you blah blah blah safety disclaimer.

Now Go nuts and wreck some stuff!

My farts have been known to shut down a few electronic devices. I guess it is EMF...

Last edited:
Go and speak to Kim Jong-il of North Korea, I'm sure if you pay him enough, he can get an nuclear EMP device made specially for you.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i forget exactly how it works, but a few years ago i saw an EMP weapon that uses conventional explosives to collapse a coaxial capacitor and inductor, with the result of a huge electromagnetic spike of several megawatts (or was it several hundred megawatts).

actually i went browsing through some very old files and found this....

Attachments

• empbomb.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 143
  • coaxfcg.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…