Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

paralise without opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thread wins the marvin-the-martian award..........

try a Van DeGraaf generator, just the induced voltage gradient inside the plastic case from bringing the box near the generator would do it. of course, it's not exactly a pocket sized device that can run off a 9v battery

Attachments

• martian.gif
    martian.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hmm? 419 scammers? Sorry you've lost me there.

Welcome to the 419 Eater
or
ScamBaiting at it's finest - Scam Baiting for Fun and Justice theScamBaiter.com
or
scambuster419.co.uk: where 419 scam artists meet their match

To: Gilbert Murray
Subject: REPLY QUICK
Sent: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 05:12:28 +0300 (MSK)
Reply to me at:
Attn: Dear Friend,
STRICTLY AND PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
I am Dr James Egbunike, the Manager of Bills and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of the African International Bank (AIB) of Nigeria PLC.
I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.
We discovered an abandoned sum of $24,200,000.00 (twenty-four million, two hundred thousand United States dollars only) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers, who died along with his entire family of a wife and two children in November 1997 in a plane crash.
Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and put claims for his money as the heir, because we cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
Unfortunately, neither their family member nor distant relative has ever appeared to claim the said fund.
Upon this discovery, I and other officials in my department have agreed to make business with you and release the total amount into your account as the heir of the fund since no one came for it or discovered he maintained an account with our bank, otherwise the fund will be returned to the bank’s treasury as an unclaimed fund.
We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as stated thus: 20% for you as our foreign partner, 75% for us, the officials in my department, and 5% for the settlement of all local and foreign expenses incurred by us and you during the course of this business.
Upon the successful completion of this transfer, I and one of my colleagues will come to your country and mind our share. It is from our 75% we intend to invest in estate and import agricultural machineries into my country as a way of recycling the fund.
To commence this transaction, we require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return email, and to enclose your private contact telephone number and fax number to enable us to file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals before the transfer can be made.
Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature.
I look forward to receiving your prompt response.
Yours faithfully,
Dr James Egbunike
Email:

A typical 419 scam

Last edited:
Well since no one wants to play with you I will. :D

Take a length of heavier gauge wire (2 -6 gauge) and make three or four wraps around the device with it. Then using as many power factor correction capacitors as you can find and in as high of voltage as you can get connect them all in parallel to make one really big capacitor bank.

For example I have 30 660 VAC 12 uf power factor correction capacitors on hand. Connected in parallel they would make a capacitor of 360 uf with a safe voltage limit of about 1000 volts DC.
Use heavy gauge wire from each capacitor to a central bus for each leg of the super capacitor assembly. Use as big of copper bus bar or massive copper rod or cable as you can get too!

With them all charged up and then dumped through the heavy wire wrapped around the device it will create a short and focused induction type EMP pulse that will likely fry any standard circuit board inside the loop or at least enough components to make it useless.

So there you go. Off the shelf junk yard EMP generator scalable to what ever your budget limits you too! :)

Screw up and it will kill you blah blah blah safety disclaimer. ;)

Now Go nuts and wreck some stuff! :eek:

My farts have been known to shut down a few electronic devices. :) I guess it is EMF...

Last edited:
Go and speak to Kim Jong-il of North Korea, I'm sure if you pay him enough, he can get an nuclear EMP device made specially for you.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i forget exactly how it works, but a few years ago i saw an EMP weapon that uses conventional explosives to collapse a coaxial capacitor and inductor, with the result of a huge electromagnetic spike of several megawatts (or was it several hundred megawatts).

actually i went browsing through some very old files and found this....

Attachments

• empbomb.gif
    empbomb.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 139
  • coaxfcg.gif
    coaxfcg.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips