Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I've came back to this forum to thank you all for your help, I've finished the project about 3 months ago, and it's working!! i don't know if it shows exactly the noise level but it's working great!

Best regards! bye!

room noise detector with alarm?

can anyone please help me regarding on room noise detector with voice alarm circuit?
please....any idea please....

any schematic diagram please....for that project..thanks to all...

Last edited:
can anyone please help me regarding on room noise detector with voice alarm circuit?
please....any idea please....
Didn't you see the noise detector circuit on the first page of this thread?
Simply use its output transistor to drive a playback circuit that recorded the voice.

When i look at the schematic, i see that IC1b has both inputs at the same DC potential and acting as a comparator.... So the smallest noise (internal noise generated by IC1a) will make it's output swing from Gnd to Vcc. I'm afraid that this circuit will have it's LED continuously ON.

any idea for diagram for a playback circuit?
There are recorder/playback ICs available but I can't remember the part numbers.
In two days it is Halloween. The day after Halloween the toys will be sold at very low prices. Some toys are voice recorder/players.

how to connect the electret microphone?
The schematic linked in the first post of this thread has the circuit.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but what is the reason behind the values of the components of the circuit? How do designers come up with those values? Thanks in advance!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but what is the reason behind the values of the components of the circuit? How do designers come up with those values? Thanks in advance!
The designer knows what kind of circuit is needed. He has looked at the spec's of its parts and understands the simple circuits. Then the designer simply calculates the resistor and capacitor values.

How do we calculate the capacitor and resistor values? I'm just a bit new to electronics so i'm a bit clueless. Are there any methods? if ever, can you please name them?

Last edited:
How do we calculate the capacitor and resistor values? I'm just a bit new to electronics so i'm a bit clueless. Are there any methods? if ever, can you please name them?
Study and learn about the details of electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back