Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishma

Hi everyone! Dishma from South africa, electronic student. I hope to have good friends here,help out or getting help! Luv electricity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dishma! Glad to have you here! I hope this forum is everything you want it to be :)

Welcome aboard. Browse around the place. Plenty of interesting and informative threads to be found.

Ron

Hi everyone! Dishma from South africa, electronic student. Pin:26895292 I hope to have good friends here,help out or getting help! Luv electricity!

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Will you...?

Welcome dishma!

I will sit waiting to see if you greet now cdominguez. He spent his very first post for you!! :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back