Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiletto2004

Hi I'm Stiletto a new member,
Hi Forum this my first day on the site I am also a beginner at electronic. I have a question for you Stiletto Deuce owners, I am having a problem with biasing, my bias readings range form 30 to 26 mv on all the el34 mesa tubes. I have a Mesa boogie schematic that I downloaded I have the bias resistors on the schematic and the number but I can't see the number on the board because of the resistor is over the top of the numbers. This was in the shop at one time not by me but another owner, someone install a bias pot on one of the resistor that has a value 3.92K ohms, the schematics show that there 2 bias resistor each having a value of 220k ohm. If there is good electronics tech on the forum that would be kind to help I would greatly appreciate it. I have a picture of the complete circuit board in the chasse please take a look if it is any help
Thanks Stiletto

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 295
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 286
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips