Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogs

I'm really old. I just lied.

But that's ok, because old people get to be grumpy and lie their asses off. If you are young, I hate you. And I get to say that because you don't care, and I don't either.

So, let's get along. You stuff your pride, and I will stuff my arrogance.

Yeah, I know that won't happen, but the bright side is there is an eclipse soon, and cows will be confused. Maybe we will get chocolate milk from them. Maybe not, I am hoping for strawberry milk, with a hint of trepidation.

Last edited:
Well, you're not quite new, since you've clocked up 5 posts already, but welcome to ETO!

Hello Ramona and welcome,
We don't get many females on this site, so I'm looking forward to your contribution.

Mike.

Hola Mike,

Who is Ramona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back