Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help finding schematics please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intheshed

Hi, Im looking for schematics for a Chicago electric - 2000 Watt / 4000 Watt

Peak Power inverter part number 95596 from harbor freight. i did search there

site with no luck, and i could use it asap. Or if you some advice about how I

should go about repairing it, that would be great. It simply will not power

on. TY in advance for your help

Google for homemade power inverters. You will see schematics for others and they all work about they same. That will get you started. If you have no power, you can start there and work your way past the switch to the problem. If you can read a schematic you can probably repair this without one.

To georgetwo, Im not sure what you mean? I am using a car battery fully charged to power it up. It has 12V input. I have done this with others. I keep the battery well charged all the time.

To mramos1, There are no schematics available from harbor freight, I did contact them. Yes maybe I can troubleshoot it myself. I am just an amateur when it comes to working on electronics. I have done what you recommended with Google search. there are a lot of them out there, however I did not find much about fixing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back