• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to identify this diode.

Chuck66

HI All, I'm repairing my Panasonic Plasma TV PSU and need help to identify this diode(D411). T2D76 is written on the body and a red band on one side. Pic is attached for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.D411.jpg

narkeleptk

looks like TS has replaced those caps already.
i always have more luck identifying components when an image of the markings are displayed. Many cases people just read them wrong.

Chuck66

Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm going to replace C492. When I do diode check with my DMM on D411 out of circuit it reads 0L on both (Forward bias, Reverse bias). Seems open. Can identify this diode or can suggest a replacement/alternative?

narkeleptk

I found a lot of T2D zeners, none with the 76. It may just be a production code or it may be something to do with the power rating. Not sure. You will need to investigate it further.
here are some examples.

narkeleptk

Good Luck, and please update if you find out. I saw some stuff that claimed the colors determined the voltage rating. If that's the case then its more likely the 76 is just a lot code.

Chuck66

I have ordered T2D from AliExpress already. Cannot find this part in my country. Need to wait 2 - 3 weeks. I'll update you guys once I replaced the suspected parts.

EE World Online Articles