Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help on PABX and/or myoelectric prosthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_wing

i'm currently an under grad and i'm currently doing my thesis and i need to build something.

i am currently choosing on two possible projects.
1. a low cost PABX
2. a controlling a device using myoelectric

on the PABX, i just want to create a low cost one to have at least 5 local numbers.

on the part of the myoelectric, i just want to build the amplifier circuit to amplify the myoelectric discharge of the skeletal muscles to be able to controll mechanical devices (prefably motors). its the same as the ones used at prosthetics which is controlled by the movements of the muscles.

does any body has any circuit diagram of any of these two?

please, your help would be appreciated...and i will also site your name on my papers...

thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back