Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a quiz buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried it on pcb i made a pcb for particularly for this but i cont able to complete it
when ever i preess any button there is no change in out put of 373 even it was OE/LE are properly done by seeing 373 data sheet.if i triggered @147 outputs display shows properly i changed 147/ 373 too.

can any one helps me

Hey!! i didnt get it too.... this cir was stuck... i've solved it myself..... but only one thing's left... the buzzer ... it doesnt sound

The person that made the fix is banned (too bad), Ammarah only made one post in the last 4 years and this thread started in August 2006. You might want to pull the circuit and re-upload it in a new thread and see what help you can get. There is another quiz buzzer thread here somewhere, you can search for quiz and maybe game and find it. I posted one, but it required a PIC programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back