Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

heh my told me about this song today and i thought it was so crazy when i read the lyrics :D

I ended up buying the song lol

Black Eyed Peas - Electric City

The thing i like about it is mostly the beginning :)

Lyrics: (forgot to post lol)
Code:
[Fergie]
Na Na NaNa Na Na NaNa
Na Na NaNa Na Na NaNa

Sound selector activate your transistor
transmitter audio wears through your system
sub-sonic mega bolt base from the kickin'

Na Na NaNa Na Na NaNa

ghetto blaster blastin' on your block
pumpin out megahurtz (mega-megawatts)
you can get electric shock from my flow
bitches on my dick (Oh No) They on my dildo
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do
i get the money money, i get dough
EQ the equalizer for the stereo

Na Na NaNa Na Na NaNa

We the blast masters, the radiation
International coming to your nation
feel the feel the feel the feel the vibration
we killin killin killin radio station

[Chorus]
Kill em with the sound kill, em kill em with the sound
hit em with the frequency
shoot em with the base shoot, shoot em with the base
super mega frequency
kick em with the drum, kick em kick em with the drum
get em with the melody
beat em with the beat, beat em beat em with the beat
super mega frequency

In the Electric City, Electric City
Electric City, Electric City

Kill em

[Taboo]
Step up in the par, step up in the party
sippin' on coke and baca bacardi
beat so dope...
lord have mercy lord have lord have mercy
la dee dee dee deedeedeedee la dee da
killer on the lose like i'm Jeffree Dahmer
ready to produce mega rhythm yes sir
call me mad scientist, the proffessor

[Will.I.Am]
i program the rhythm
ask em who killed em they say William did em
boom boom pow let me style when i hit em
i know how to kill em when i kill em

[Chorus]
Kill em with the sound, kill em kill em with the sound
super mega frequency
get em with the melody
super mega frequency

Kill em

[Apl.De.Ap]
Electric shock surgin' down your city
higher... B.E.P comity
transmitting sound got the girly's silly
bouncin' around tryin' to show me tittys
watch out now we about to blow
big...
energy got the whole system overload
got the ... got the eardrums about to explode
extra, extra... powerful
blow your mind its the incredible
Apl.De.Ap the original
im the thriller of Manila in the Filipino

[Chorus]
Kill em with the sound, kill em kill em with the sound
super mega frequency
get em with the melody
super mega frequency

Kill em

And yes i use code for everything lol

Last edited:
Must be a "Brooklyn" thang! :confused:

The thing i like about it is mostly the beginning :)
<snip>
Lyrics: (forgot to post lol)
Sound selector activate your transistor
In this context they mean transistor radio, not the actual discrete device. It's common slang from the late 50's when portable transistor radios first appeared on the market.

BTW, how many times is the word "kill" mentioned in that song anyway? :D

Speaking of music... Had the kids gathered around the PC last night watching old MJ videos on youtube... they don't quite understand why he was so popular. hahaha. Some of this stuff I haven't seen for 15 years or so, the morphing scene at the end of the "black or white" made everyone laugh. Cutting edge stuff at the time.

If you've never seen the indian version of thriller you are in for a real treat. ;)

YouTube - Thriller (Indian Version) Golimar !!

IMHO, when it comes to Black Eyed Peas, there's only one reason (not from their music) to go crazy:

**broken link removed**

IMHO, when it comes to Black Eyed Peas, there's only one reason (not from their music) to go crazy:

**broken link removed**
She looks very plastic there.

From most readings, Fergie is au' natural. Far from the likes of plastic Pamela Anderson.

Us mid westerners grow them like that around here for real! My cousins are all built that way! :) :D

If I would have been born a girl I would probably be built like that too! Although the women on my dads side are more of the Lucy Lawless build, bigger frames but still nice to look at! :)

Fresh air and exercise does a body good. You know what I mean? You sickly little vegan city dwellers ain't got nothing on us small town home grown milk drinking meat eating types!;)

I sort of wish I had some family photos just to show off right now! :p

Us mid westerners grow them like that around here for real! My cousins are all built that way! :) :D

If I would have been born a girl I would probably be built like that too! Although the women on my dads side are more of the Lucy Lawless build, bigger frames but still nice to look at! :)

Fresh air and exercise does a body good. You know what I mean? You sickly little vegan city dwellers ain't got nothing on us small town home grown milk drinking meat eating types!;)

I sort of wish I had some family photos just to show off right now! :p

Not to worry, someone scanned this from your family photo album :)

**broken link removed**

Just kidding of course...

hahahahaha!!!!

Here's a pic of his dogs.

My cousins are all built that way!

Now don't get me started on West Virginia jokes. :D

j/k TCM.:p

Attachments

• hillbilly_dogs_teeth.jpg
    hillbilly_dogs_teeth.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 417
Does remind me of some of my friends family though! ;)

They may look a bit hillbilly but its more fun being around those people than you can ever imagine! :)
No one cares what you do for a living, how much or how little money you make or have, and they are just thrilled to be in the presents of some one with a full set of teeth and a high school 'finishin paper'.(Diploma for you others.):eek::D

And yea they all got dogs just like those too.:eek:

TCM... i'm sure everybody has relatives like that. I've got a bunch of family from the hills of Ar-kan-sas and whew. It's a good thing my wife married me before meeting them. The conversation went something like this...

Uncle Dale: "So Junior wants to get on that internet thang, guess we gots to get one of dem der 'puters. Gabe what do you do for a living?"

Me: "I program computers for the internet"

Uncle Dale blinks a couple of times

Uncle Dale: "Well... we best get home and light a fir 'fore the pipes freeze"

I swear that's how the conversation went down.

TCM... i'm sure everybody has relatives like that. I've got a bunch of family from the hills of Ar-kan-sas and whew. It's a good thing my wife married me before meeting them. The conversation went something like this...

Uncle Dale: "So Junior wants to get on that internet thang, guess we gots to get one of dem der 'puters. Gabe what do you do for a living?"
Me: "I program computers for the internet"
Uncle Dale blinks a couple of times
Uncle Dale: "Well... we best get home and light a fir 'fore the pipes freeze"
I swear that's how the conversation went down.

Sounds like a normal conversation at my family get together as well.
Mine usually go a bit more like this.

Family member; So TCM when you going to get a real job?

TCM; I own a business.

Family member; So what do you do with this business?

TCM; I fix things and custom build stuff for people.

Family member; You know skills like that could get you a good job as a service tech some place.

TCM; -------------------------------------

TCM; I better get going so I can load up the boiler before my pipes freeze. :p

Fresh air and exercise does a body good. You know what I mean? You sickly little vegan city dwellers ain't got nothing on us small town home grown milk drinking meat eating types!;) :p
NEWS FLASH - REALITY CHECK !! I can introduce you to a truckload of city dwellers who can easily out-hunt and out-build a good many country folk- honest! I used to hunt on a farm lot where the old man's two sons had all these tree stands erected and every season they rarely harvested deer. I'd walk in with a climbing treestand, and whack one with a bow, to their rifles. After 4 years of that they asked me not to come back anymore.... the jealous sissies!

Oh, btw, here's a pic of that truckload of folks:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Not all city dwellers fit into my description. But unfortunately far to many do. :(

I have been around many city folks that also think they are great hunters and whatever else they imagine themselves to be as well.
My buddy has cousins that have read every book and have spent many thousands of dollars on the best hunting gear and equipment that Cabalas and every other sporting goods store has.
When they leave every fall after shooting the biggest buck ever (medium sized doe to use uneducated country folk :eek:) We sit and laugh until it hurts some years at their hunting antics! :D

One year they spent about $3000 on whatever they thought they needed and sat up in tree stands for days and never got one deer. They came in one night while I was visiting. My buddy was talking, got up walked out onto the deck of his house, while still talking to us, shot a near record size buck off his deck at nearly 200 yards and never even stopped the conversation. :p
One big buck, one tag, and one bullet from a box of shells he bought about 10 years ago fired from a gun his grandpa bought used decades ago! :)
I turned to his cousins and said; Theres your problem! your trying to hard! :D

About two years later they were visiting and he did the same thing again while talking to me on the phone this time. All he said was hold on for a second. BANG! I just did it again! That same shot with the same old gun and old shells as I did that time you were here! Man the cousins look pissed now! :D:D:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back