Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Music from Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi all,

for those of you not yet shaving with a hot soldering iron. :D

Here is a bunch of young and charming korean ladies performing in a very refreshing americanized manner (yeah, yeah yeah). :)

Enjoy

Boncuk

Remark: Copy all five files into one folder and rename from e.g. "[MV] SNSD Gee-001.zip" into "[MV] SNSD Gee.zip.001". The downloaded file might be displayed with your explorer with or without the suffix "zip". If "zip" is not displayed the file type should be displayed indicating a zipped file.

Double click the 001 file to unpack and join the files.

To Hero999,

file size 10MB - upload failed
file size 8MB - upload failed
file size 4MB - upload OK

Regards

Hans

Attachments

• [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#49.zip
    4 MB · Views: 221
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#50.zip
    4 MB · Views: 212
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#51.zip
    4 MB · Views: 215
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#52.zip
    4 MB · Views: 191
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#53.zip
    4 MB · Views: 206
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#54.zip
    4 MB · Views: 218
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#55.zip
    4 MB · Views: 204
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#56.zip
    4 MB · Views: 199
  • [MV] SNSD - Gee-00&#57.zip
    492.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
I don't know why, but I am afraid to peek...

I don't know why, but I am afraid to peek...

If you don't try you won't know. :)

There are no viruses hidden in the files.

I just intended to brighten up everybody's day.

I've not had any luck.

I combine all the files together 7-zip said that the compression method isn't supported.

It looks like I need to try a different program.

Last edited:
I've not had any luck.

I combine all the files together 7-zip said that the compression method isn't supported.

It looks like I need to try a different program.

Hi Hero999.

I guess I made a small mistake concerning renaming of the files.

The correct name(s) should be "[MV] SNSD - Gee.zip.001" (not "[MV] SNSD - Gee-zip.001") and the following files the same way.

The procedure is now corrected in the intial post. Just replace the second "-" with "."

The double suffix was most probably the reason while the upload has been rejected.

If the files are extracted and combined the file name should be "[MV] SNSD - Gee.wmv" and the file size should be 34,082,788 bytes

Sorry for having stolen your time.

Regards

Hans

Last edited:
I made your correction but I cannot join the files and unzip them.

Attachments

• Korean girls err&#11.PNG
    Korean girls err&#11.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 227
No, nor could I.

I think you need to use Winzip to open the files.

I don't thing the built-in Windows unziper can handle split zip files. I tried 7zip but that didn't work.

I also tried joining the files using the copy command, after which 7zip opened the archive but it wouldn't let me access any of the files.

I haven't tried it under Linux yet.

Last edited:
I have Winzip but it expects each file to end with .zip not .00x. I don't want to waste more time changing the names of each file to be to xxx.00x.zip.

wouldn't it be easier to upload the file to utube and just provide a link and a warning about the files size ......

It depends on whether the Korean girls are beautiful or ugly. I hope they are beautiful and are scantily dressed.

It depends on whether the Korean girls are beautiful or ugly. I hope they are beautiful and are scantily dressed.

There are about 20 girls and none of them is ugly. :)

I will follow bryan's suggestion and post a link to youtube.

Trying to unpack the files (7-Zip ver. 4.65) I also received an error message. It probably hasn't been tested thoroughly.

Hans

P.S. In the meanwhile you might want to find an answer to this: What happens if Chuck Norris enters a pond?

Solution: sirroN kcucH semoceb dnop ehT.

Last edited:
wouldn't it be easier to upload the file to utube and just provide a link and a warning about the files size ......

Good idea bryan,

I included the "warning" about the file size in my post of Mar 12th already.

To repeat: file size is (uncompressed) 34,082,788 Bytes.

Regards

Hans

Gee. The Korean girls are very cute but maybe are a little too skinny.

Gee. The Korean girls are very cute but maybe are a little too skinny.

I guess they're not skinny but not tall. Koreans are "constructed" a similar way as Thais. The average body height is 160cm. I saw women measuring 145cm.

I don't like the music, it sound too much like trashy pop.

The girls are attractive but are very young, the remind me of a certain member's avatar. :D

Fun to watch but ooohh sooo clueless looking.
:p
A bit thin for me as well. I like them well built and with a spark of intelligence behind the eyes.;)

Fun to watch but ooohh sooo clueless looking.
:p
A bit thin for me as well. I like them well built and with a spark of intelligence behind the eyes.;)

Hi tcmtech,

having been almost in every country of this globe I found 90% of all females looking clueless. :)

However they'll look different when stripping you down if it comes to divorce. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back