Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Idea about this music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

I heard this music in a customercare, while the phone calls were on a queue.
The worst thing is that i've got hooked-up to this music. So i feel like calling them for no other reason, but to hear the music. Any idea about the music?

I recorded it using my phone, and here's a sample of it. I'm not surpassing the copyright, if any. Sorry for Bad Quality.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    908.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Indian more than likley, based on what it sounds like and the fact that it's a call center. If you're looking for the specific song you'll need someone that knows Indian music better than I (which is just about not at all)

Hmm - I'm actually thinking Spanish, or Moroccan; that's a really wild-a**ed guess, though...

Hmm - I'm actually thinking Spanish, or Moroccan; that's a really wild-a**ed guess, though...

I agree with Spanish or Latin.

Ron

Mostly not Indian. They would have certainly used a Indian classical instrument, if it was so.

Last edited:
Welcome to Shazam

Dunno where YOU are located, but in the UK you can just use the keys down the centre of the keypad (2580) then hit send. Next, hold the phone to the music source and if the service recognises the tune, you get an SMS.

More in-depth details:
**broken link removed**)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back