Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Music from Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been married yet but I have been through enough bad relationships that I am well versed in the concepts of planning ahead and covering my butt well in advance! ;)

Still I have always found the Asian girls fun to look at myself.
Seems like they tend to age so much better than us white folk. Most of us get burned out and broken down looking by our mid 40's or sooner. :(

On average they seem to hold their looks well into their 50's and 60's from what I have seen of the ones I casually know around here.
Some years ago I had one college professor that I thought was in her 40's but it turned out she was actually nearing her retirement! Plus most of the Asian girls I had class's with always looked like the should still be in high school by my physical age perceptions. :eek:

I always rather envied that about their heritages.

Last edited:
Never been married yet but I have been through enough bad relationships that I am well versed in the concepts of planning ahead and covering my butt well in advance! ;)

Still I have always found the Asian girls fun to look at myself.
Seems like they tend to age so much better than us white folk. Most of us get burned out and broken down looking by our mid 40's or sooner. :(

On average they seem to hold their looks well into their 50's and 60's from what I have seen of the ones I casually know around here.
Some years ago I had one college professor that I thought was in her 40's but it turned out she was actually nearing her retirement! Plus most of the Asian girls I had class's with always looked like the should still be in high school by my physical age perceptions. :eek:

I always rather envied that about their heritages.

Hi tcmtech,

I talked about clueless looking women with a business woman today and she agreed to post some photos of her looking cluesless. :)

She makes 100,000Bath monthly with her well assorted computer shop and internet cafe with 20 PCs. (Average income in Thailand is ~3,000 to 5,000Bath/month, working at least 14 hours per day)

I bet you'll find her look being clueless, but I guess she is one of the rare people looking that way making business her way - with great success.

She could beat every Thai English teacher with her knowledge proving small mistakes only - but despite those easy to understand.

Here is an example being taught to Thai students. It contains not less than three mistakes:

"This hen lay much egg." :confused::confused:

That makes one question arise. Who's smarter? The clueless looking woman or a smart looking (and overselfconfident) teacher teaching 100% wrong?

Regards

Boncuk

Last edited:
Hi tcmtech,

I talked about clueless looking women with a business woman today and she agreed to post some photos of her looking cluesless. :)

She makes 100,000Bath monthly with her well assorted computer shop and internet cafe with 20 PCs. (Average income in Thailand is ~3,000 to 5,000Bath/month, working at least 14 hours per day)

I bet you'll find her look being clueless, but I guess she is one of the rare people looking that way making business her way - with great success.

She could beat every Thai English teacher with her knowledge proving small mistakes only - but despite those easy to understand.

Here is an example being taught to Thai students. It contains not less than three mistakes:

"This hen lay much egg." :confused::confused:

That makes one question arise. Who's smarter? The clueless looking woman or a smart looking (and overselfconfident) teacher teaching 100% wrong?

Regards

Boncuk
Boncuk,

Is it bath or baht..or both are true??

Boncuk,

Is it bath or baht..or both are true??

Normally the currency is called Baht. Any other description will lead to Baht, may it be "bath" or "baht".

BTW. Did you have your bath today? :D

Being clueless or being smart has nothing to do with how much money a person makes. ;)

I know countless people who are brilliant at their work and in life in general yet they dont make any more money than I do and many make less than I do. :(
I also know far to many who dont have a brain in their head that make far far too much for what they can do half way right. :(

Most of why our country has so much trouble now is because we have too many of this type trying to be in charge of everything even though they clearly show that they dont have any idea what they are doing. Our politics, media, sports, and entertainment show that.

In a way I think life gives the clueless dummies the money simply because they cant survive without it. Those who are smart and resourceful dont need much of it or have much use for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back