Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Muscle Stimulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
What's a 'traffic circle'?, I'm presuming you mean a 'roundabout'? - a round island in the middle of the road, and traffic entering it has to give way to traffic from the right (or left in your case).

Here in Southern MN there are two "roundabouts" that I know of. I don't really know why, must be somthing they are trying out. Last summer they put one in a rural highway were there used to be just a 2 way stop. After the road finally reopened, I barreled up to it at 60mph with a 18 wheeler and did a "what the hell is this". Seems like a really odd use for one! Aren't they usually in town? On low speed roads?

Andy1845c said:
That actually sounds kinda cool. How exactly does it work? Do you have to wear some kind of helmet or do they stick somthing to your forehead? How does it sense the brainwaves?
Below are some links on the subject and to other similarly related topics:

**broken link removed**

http://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/brainwave/index.html

http://www.redcircuits.com//Page19.htm

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

non-electronic method: **broken link removed**

Now here's a novel & whacky project: **broken link removed**

Nigel Goodwin said:
What's a 'traffic circle'?, I'm presuming you mean a 'roundabout'? - a round island in the middle of the road, and traffic entering it has to give way to traffic from the right (or left in your case).
Yes, that the word for it: ROUNDABOUT (like the song by YES!)
I knew you chaps would have a funny, but special word for it! Much like a fart is the same as a "bottom burp". :D

Haven't you ever seen the first "Jackass" movie? lol

I hated the second one... I find no humor in that... The first one was ok, but it was still bad...

I don't know if this is still on topic or not BUT, I remember watching a nature documentary about these Lions on some type of wilderness park. For whatever reason this pride was dwindling in numbers so a group of scientist would get in their Landrovers chase down a big male cat and shoot it with tranquilizer dart. When the Lion was subdued the Scientist would insert a large metal probe into it's anus and electrically stimulate the Lions genitalia from the inside!! in such a way that the lion would auto-ejaculate and the Scientist could then collect a semen sample.
At the time i watched this, i wondered if the Scientist realized how traumatic this would be for the male lion and any other lions watching this event? I mean sheesh, one minute it's standing there admiring the hot female Lionesses and then all of a sudden a 4 wheeled monster full of tranquilizing-electro-probing-scientist is chasing it across the bush to do horrible things to it's anus. Sucks to be you kitty.

Attachments

• anal probe.JPG
    anal probe.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 305
That's more than I ever wanted to know =\

Isn't the procedure the same as was used by aliens who were considering invading earth??

chiba said:
I don't know if this is still on topic or not BUT, I remember watching a nature documentary about these Lions on some type of wilderness park. For whatever reason this pride was dwindling in numbers so a group of scientist would get in their Landrovers chase down a big male cat and shoot it with tranquilizer dart. When the Lion was subdued the Scientist would insert a large metal probe into it's anus and electrically stimulate the Lions genitalia from the inside!! in such a way that the lion would auto-ejaculate and the Scientist could then collect a semen sample.
At the time i watched this, i wondered if the Scientist realized how traumatic this would be for the male lion and any other lions watching this event? I mean sheesh, one minute it's standing there admiring the hot female Lionesses and then all of a sudden a 4 wheeled monster full of tranquilizing-electro-probing-scientist is chasing it across the bush to do horrible things to it's anus. Sucks to be you kitty.

YOu can use the "traditional" method if you wish. Consider THAT.

How did we get so far off topic?
Use a natural stimulator:
1) Put her on a diet.
2) Get her new revealing clothes.
3) Make her up so she looks pretty.
But this method isn't used by the women of terrorists, the opposite is.

lol, its funny how that happens around here :D No wonder I love this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back