Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to get circuit diagram of ECG calibrator/stimulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is you final year project (?), I assume your professor expects you to use the knowledge you've gained to design it yourself. People here will be happy to give you guidance on specific questions/problems. I for one could give you a full blown simulator schematic...but I won't. My first ECG "calibrator" was a 1/2 dozen component unijunction pulse generator with a 1mV pulse at 30, 60 and 120BPM. Now I'd use a PIC.

To start, first spell out all your output specifications. Then work backwards to the needed circuitry.

Ken

Last edited:
about help

do u mean u dont have circuit diagram and u can't help me for ECG calibrator.......

PLz do send specification and block dia. of ecg calibrator.....

mona kunpara,

I do have a circuit diagram for a simulator created many years ago by a fellow Biomed Tech, and for a calibrator I designed in school, and no I won't give them to you.
I will help you as much as I can with "your" design. And, I'm sure others will join in as they see where they can help with your efforts.
To quote someone "One test is worth a thousand expert opinions, but one expert specification is worth a thousand tests.
Start by writing down all the things you want your device to do.
What ECG parameters do you want your device to calibrate or simulate?
Is your expertise in hardware or software?

Ken

Last edited:
ecg simulator

hey ken,
plz would u help me in designing my ecg simulator
i have d basic design and blocks,
plz cud u guide me how 2 go about??

Show me what you have so far.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads