Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPLAB difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

auburnate

Hi all,

For some reason unknown to me and some of my friends I have asked, the latest version of MPLAB has started to crash every time I run it. It gives me a windows box error titled " Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error"
and the error message reads:

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\MPLAB IDE\dlls\MPlab.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. "

I have tried to reinstall. Doesn't fix it. And Microchip is hard to get a hold of. Anyone out there with an idea? It would restore my sanity!

Thanks,

Nate

I had a problem like this to. What had happened is that it wasn't finished installing it. let it show all the documents etc. After I did that it worked.
??????

Hope this helps
Kent

Yes, let the installer show all the information about the USB driver at the end. Don't cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back