Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mplab and pickit II for mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremygaughan

Hi my PC in unavailable but I do have access to a mac. Does anyone know of a solution for this problem? I have a pickit II and use MPLAB but haven't been able to develop any projects because I can't program chips with out my PC.

Last edited:
thanks for the replies. It looks like I'm going to have to mess with the settings of the computer in a manner that is out of my scope of abilities. If it were my mac I'd go for it. Looks like I'm going to have to wait those 3 weeks to get my PC back. It's so much better just plug and play on the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back