Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile related quiries

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipun_shende

hi
I would like know whether it is possible to attach more than 2 SIM cards to one mobile and run them simultaneously. If possible then what are the provided changes to be made for that in the circuit of the mobile .

No, it is not possible to do that; why would you want to?

hi
I would like know whether it is possible to attach more than 2 SIM cards to one mobile and run them simultaneously. If possible then what are the provided changes to be made for that in the circuit of the mobile .
Does it mean you've already altered the mobile circuit to accept two simcards or you got a dual-sim mobile already? I don't think adding a third slot in to the mobile by just changing the circuitry. Even if you can do it also why you will alter the firmware to synchronize the requests?

Triple sim-card mobile phones are already available though. Just buy one if you really need it, because the altering procedure what you've talked is horrible or it's just not possible at least for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back