Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Use a circuit to a SMS message through mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huham

Greatness to everyone
I am working on a project which consist a sensor connected to a circuit. This circuit will do many functions like opening gates and others. One of theses functions is "send message" which I hope you to help me about it.
I heard that I can use a relay to make a mobile to send that message. This method will use like the gold button to send it.
(circuit > relay > mobile)
I wouldn't like to deal with Arduino.
I am mechanical engineer student so my electric knowledge is poor ):
if there are suggestions websites for that show me.
I posted a picture.

Attachments

• IMG-20160324-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160324-WA0001.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 177
Sorry, it's not that simple. Even if use relay contact(s) to replace the phone button(s), visualise sending a SMS from that phone ..... You will need a sequence of operations (mainly operating the buttons in a particular sequence) to send a SMS. So you are going to need a program to do the sequential operation.
You can write an "App" in Android / Symbian / Windows that runs in the phone to send a "pre defined" SMS by a single button operation (done by a relay contact); but with your background, you will need help from a Software Engineer to get things moving.
All the Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back