Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip Website FYI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefer3

I just got this email from Microchip about their recent downtime of their website. Just thought I would pass it along.

**Please do not respond to this email**

Dear Customer,

Some of you may have experienced the non availability of the Microchip website over the last few days. This was caused by a unexpected hardware failure that occurred last Sunday that we have since recovered from. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you in the last few days, and assure you that we are taking steps to prevent this from happening again.

As a courtesy for the inconvenience caused Microchip will waive any shipping charges on any orders placed on its website **broken link removed** for the next 7 days through Friday, June 17, 5 PM Mountain Standard time. We have also created a special 10% off discount coupon for you to use when ordering development tools. This coupon is valid through Friday, June 17, 5 PM Mountain Standard time. The coupon code is JUN17THX and may be used by typing in the code in the coupon field during the checkout process.

We appreciate your patience over the last few days, and thank you in advance for your continued trust and loyalty.

Steve Sanghi
President & CEO
Microchip Technology Inc

how did you recive this?

how can i be a (member) or something like that?

is there any registration for that?

plz tell me

:wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink:

Someone Electro

but how can i register

there is no place 4 that !!!

or i didnt see this place ?

samcheetah said:
i hope i would be able to convince my teachers in requesting free development kits for the labs
Oh that sounds like a dream to me. My school never had exces money to buy developing tools. We are used to get stuff really cheap, like two Cisco routers, 10$ each.

That's nice but we are screwing up this topic we better stop.

Nigel will soon lock it up if we don't stop.

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
That's nice but we are screwing up this topic we better stop.

Nigel will soon lock it up if we don't stop.
We are not that bad, we are still talking about the Main Topic :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back