Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone got a link to the microchip parametric search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
As above. I can find a sort-able list but not the parametric search.

Mike.

Last time I managed to get reasonably good results going through microchipdirect.

Why MCHP changes things so often, so much and never has something finished properly is still a mystery for me.

changes things so often, so much and never has something finished properly
Agree
I have not used the MC parametric site for some time . what a awful use of screen space (a full width capture) . only good thing is the ability to download the file and what size font is that 4 !

MC21.jpg

BTW, today I found what I downloaded some months ago. Not even sure if it could help.

Attachments

• Quick reference parametric MCHP.pdf
    407.4 KB · Views: 251
I was hoping someone had a link to the old (usable) page instead of this new (improved?) page but it looks like Microchip removed it and left us with this monstrosity.

Mike.

Actually the download .xls spread sheet is okay ! this is just a portion attached. guess I'll be saving all the 8 and 16 bit PICs and use that.
picspread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back