Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Metal Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

john muia

Hi.I dont have much experience in Electronics and am working on my first project.Help me design a metal detector that detects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.Thanks in advance.

Metal detectors can be developed using the conventional Inductance type detectors. Its not a difficult job. Try searching this on google "metal detector design" .. you will find great material related to metal detectors.

Aily

The TDA0161 (SGS-Thomson) is one of the simplest chips with which to get started. Many of the links you find with Google will use that chip. Velleman also makes a kit. John

The major site

The major site is this (tons of information and format like this forum):

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back