Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make your own enclosures(case)for your projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav no idea what the problem is.. But u ppl knw that u will not get a 'very" proper reading from your digital multimeter if its battery is low? I tested my meter with an lm317t adjustable powersupply and a 100k resistor! The results were different when i test it in 8.5 volt supply it showed 88.9k for a 100k resistor and the proper reading "100k" got correctly only when i feed it 9.5 volt supply!.. And 98.9 on just 9 volt, no matter what the tolerance is.. might be my meter problem or just something else.. Hows yours?

Doesn't sound good. What's the make/model.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back