Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice hierarchical block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am using LTspice to create a hierarchical block for a custom circuit. I keep getting the error

upload_2018-6-12_7-24-15.png

I tried debugging the problem and everything in the symbol seems correct. The symbol is associated with my schematic.

upload_2018-6-12_7-27-7.png

I also viewed the symbols netlist and got the error

upload_2018-6-12_7-28-13.png

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Your out1-out5 connections appear to not be connected. Note the electrical connection point on the left-hand side. There are no wires connecting to them.

DerStrom8 is right.

You have the "out" labels at the left of the schematic disconnected. Mirror them so they will connected to the wires.

Also...
Remove "Memory" from the symbol "value" field until the schematic is converted to a .subckt file containing a "Memory" subckt definition.

eT

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back