Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am having an issue with LT spice. I have created a circuit with a parameter and symbol for the circuit (hierarchical block). I am trying to use the circuit and pass parameters to it. But for some reason the circuit won't accept the parameters. I have posted screen shots to better explain the error. I have also attached my .asc and .asy files. The current is always 0 and the parameter has no effect. I would appreciate any help.

Circuit
upload_2018-7-4_16-44-7.png

Symbol
upload_2018-7-4_16-44-43.png

Passing parameters
upload_2018-7-4_16-49-15.png

Thanks

Attachments

• ultrasonicsensor.asc
    880 bytes · Views: 77
  • ultrasonicsensor.asy
    498 bytes · Views: 79
Hi

The part works ok for me.

In the simulation you've shown, your are trying to read current but there is no load on any of the outputs so there won't be any current drawn.
Try connecting a 1k resistor from each of the "out" terminals to ground.

eT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back